Phoenix Double Decker Two Way (Red) by Card-Shark - Trick (20410)
With the variety of choices you can easily combine the perfect Double Decker for you.
There is an online PDF booklet available for sharing routines.
This online PDF booklet will be updated from time to time as new ideas are added. These are the routines already described in the booklet:
Key features of the Parlour Double-Decker:
- Triple Coincidence by Christian Schenk
- Three times lucky by Christian Schenk
- Two-Cards-At-Any-Number by George Schindler
- My Favorite Celebrity by James Marshall
- Get it right by Gordon Wardle
- Miracle Prediction by Gary Jones
- Boldwave by Bill Palmer
- A Magical Kiss by Paulo C
- Destiny Calling by Christian Schenk
- Half and Half Traveller by George Schindler
- Triple Selection Transportation by Michael Tenenbaum
- The cards of the Double-Decker are so ultrathin that two complete decks incl. Jokers fit into a regular cardcase!
- Design, playing card size and corner roundings exactly match the new Phoenix Parlour Deck
- Cardcase of the Double-Decker match the cardcase of the regular Phoenix Parlour Deck and allows an easy deckswitch
- The backs are marked like the marked Phoenix Parlour Deck and therefore allows additional handlings
- The Double-Decker can be ordered in several combinations and allows applications acording to the Phil Deck, Trilogy etc.
- Roughing the cards will add a little thickness to the cards, but still 104 cards fit into the cardcase.
- Glueing cards in pairs is also possible, the added thickness does not prevent to still put the two full decks into the cardcase.